This year it is now 2020 and I am a year six. I like being a year six because it helps people and year 5 are going pretty good because know what there doing and sometimes they need help and sometimes they don't. And I really like playing touch and rugby with my friends too. And whenever I see someone sitting down by there self I like letting them join in.
Wednesday, 13 November 2019
A way with words
This week for CC I did pic'n and I did it by myself it didn't take me a while I did an acrostic poem about Ghost. And I also did one of these a couple of weeks ago. and I also did it on my own and I did two this week I did Away with word's and I did digital design too. And it didn't take me long to do this one and it kind of took me a long time to do the digital design and I almost put Ghost was poor. And enjoy my CC for this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This is my te o reo maori for this week. I choosed this Word because I taught it was really easy and say it better. I choosed kia kaha whic...
-
The new learning activity that I have enjoyed the most this term is maths because of the Number of the day, it was so fun to do it the learn...

Awesome, Joseph, sometimes it's really hard to find words that start with some letters isn't it. You have done a fantastic job with your poem!
ReplyDelete