This year it is now 2020 and I am a year six. I like being a year six because it helps people and year 5 are going pretty good because know what there doing and sometimes they need help and sometimes they don't. And I really like playing touch and rugby with my friends too. And whenever I see someone sitting down by there self I like letting them join in.
I'm really glad to see you trying a different type of task this week, Joseph. But I really want to see you putting more time into your activities. Your next step with your comic strip would have been to add colour. Also I really want to see you adding more detail to the writing in your blog posts, you could have told us which scenes you chose to show.
I'm really glad to see you trying a different type of task this week, Joseph. But I really want to see you putting more time into your activities. Your next step with your comic strip would have been to add colour. Also I really want to see you adding more detail to the writing in your blog posts, you could have told us which scenes you chose to show.
ReplyDelete